Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Welcome to My Blog!: An Introduction

I recently returned from serving an 18-month mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. While I was out in the foreign lands of Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, and Kansas (*wink wink*) I learned a lot about myself, and it was a wonderful experience. I learned how to treat others better, and see them how God sees them. I learned how to find joy in the journey and how to choose happiness! There was one thing I learned that I was not expecting--but I was SO blessed to learn it. I learned that our bodies are truly gifts from our Heavenly Father. That being said, when we treat our bodies with love, it increases our spirituality and overall happiness.

"Health" is such a broad term, and I understand that it means something different for every single person on this earth. Now that I am home, I have a new world of possibilities concerning what I can do to help my body to be happy. This blog was created for the purpose of documenting my journey, while perhaps helping and encouraging others who are bogged down by the overwhelming magnitude of the many options for health in the world. The plan is just to take it one day at a time. Hopefully this blog will increase my feeling of accountability as well :)

HAPPY HEALTHING!,
Kiara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips Tuesday!

Welcome to "Tips Tuesday!"  Okay, through my Human Anatomy & Physiology class I'm taking online through BYUI and the sup...